The Millard Fillmore Surgery Center, LLC is a multi-specialty, freestanding ambulatory facility that has been serving Western New York since 1989. Our team of experts provide quality service in a safe, pleasant and efficient environment for more than 6,400 patients annually.
Our Center is easily accessible and offers a suburban, park-like setting located in Amherst, New York. The 17,500 square foot building has six fully equipped operating rooms and three procedure rooms.
Our compassionate team of health care professionals realizes that having surgery is not a part of your normal daily routine and might be frightening. We respect your right to know what is happening to you and believe that you deserve the best surgery experience possible.
Our staff is committed to exceeding your personal expectations of what outpatient surgery should be. This website will help you and your family understand what you can expect.
Millard Fillmore Surgery Center, LLC, is fully accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc.
Surgery is performed Monday through Friday between 7:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. for a broad range of specialty outpatient procedures, including the following:
- General surgery
- Hand surgery
- Otolaryngology (ENT)
- Pain Management
- Plastic Surgery
Insurance Participation Information
Although the Millard Fillmore Surgery Center participates with most insurances companies, we maybe excluded or limited in our participation of certain product plans offered by an insurance company. Please contact your insurance company directly to determine if your specific product plan participates with Millard Fillmore Surgery Center. If you have any questions, do not see your plan listed, or would like more information, we welcome your call at (716) 859-CARE.
- Traditional Medicare (Both Part A and Part B)
- Traditional Medicaid
- Aetna through Magnacare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Card
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York (Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial and Healthcare Exchange)
- Emblem Health/GHI (Commercial and Medicare)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (all products)
- Healthnet Federal (Tricare)
- Humana (Commercial)
- Independent Health (all products except First Choice)
- Lifetime Benefit Solutions (EBS-RMSCO)
- Martin's Point - US Family Health
- Meritian Health
- Multiplan – Please contact payer to confirm participation
- MVP (Commercial, Healthcare Exchange, Medicare and Medicaid)
- United Healthcare (Medicare, Medicaid and Commercial/Self Funded Key Bank employees only)
- United Health Commercial/Self Fund – Participate through Multiplan. Please contact United Healthcare to confirm participation
- Univera Healthcare (all products)
- Universal American/American Progressive (Medicare)
- US Department of Verterans Affairs
- Wellcare (all products)
- Your Care (Medicaid and Essential Plans)